Wednesday, May 5, 2010

-$- Rest UpRight Pillow for Children Ages 3 to 6 years Berry PINK



I spent hundreds of dollars buying new car seats trying to help my child sleep better in the car. The best solution for our sleepy traveler has been the RestUpRight pillow. This pillow stops my five year old's head from falling over everytime I turn a corner, brake or accelerate. Before we had this pillow, I thought I was going to get into an accident because I was so focused on her. I'm oredering another pillow for my older daughter who keeps stealing her little sister's pillow. She pushes the pillow under the seat belt. The seat belt holds the pillow tight against her body and face so she can sleep like an angel too.
(22 customers reviews )
Customers Rating=4.5 / 5.0

More Detail For Rest UpRight Pillow for Children Ages 3 to 6 years Berry PINK


  • Patented ergonomic design supports the head & upper body to prevent both head bobbing & forward movements.
  • Soft foam core & soft fleece cover. The cover is removable & washable.
  • Easy to use. Simply prop between lap & chin. A snuggly "pillow-top" has been added to the face cradle.
  • For ages 3 to 6 years. Adjustable. Comes with removable sections to adjust the height of the pillow.
  • FAST SHIPPING! All "standard" orders ship USPS PRIORITY MAIL...a 2 day delivery to most addresses. Ships from plant in 2 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment