Monday, May 24, 2010

$ Prince Lionheart bebePod Mint Green with Strap



I really like this seat for my 4 1/2-month old. She seems to enjoy the different perspective that sitting up gives her. I also like that there is a strap to hold her in. She's about 14 pounds and has plenty of room to grow. My only complaint, similar to others, is the very strong smell that the chair has out of the box. I've had it for about a month now, and the smell is dissipating, but isn't gone.
(11 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=4.5 / 5.0

More Detail For Prince Lionheart bebePod Mint Green with Strap


  • Ergonomic design provides optimal support in helping baby learn to sit
  • Snap-on or twist-off pommel so tray accessory can be used
  • Available adjustable tray with two colorful, reusable placemats as an added accessory
  • Great for playtime or snack time
  • Soft, durable and easy to clean

No comments:

Post a Comment