Tuesday, May 25, 2010

^& Kill Bin Laden A Delta Force Commander s Account of the Hunt for the World s Most Wanted Man



I bought the Kindle edition to read on my ipad. My first time to do this and it works perfectly.



I recommend this book if you have an interest in special ops, the specific battle of Tora Bora, or both. As with many of these types of books, the author is not a professional writer, but a soldier telling his (very interesting) story. For me, it was a compelling read, for the most part. I'm very glad I bought it and read it.



The author has been criticized for writing the book and supposedly violating his sworn pledge to secrecy. I'm not buying that. It's my sense that this guy, who repeatedly put his life on the line for our country and his brothers in Delta, knows full well what to leave out and what is realistically ok to put it without compromising our country's security in any way, shape or form. He, better than anyone, will be able to know the difference between what really matters vs. following ticky-tac rules. I hope he makes a million off of this book and any profits from any other opportunity he might have to cash in on his years of service. Capitalism is not a sin, at least not in my book.


(90 customers reviews )
Customers Rating=4.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Kill Bin Laden A Delta Force Commander s Account of the Hunt for the World s Most Wanted Man



    No comments:

    Post a Comment